Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas!! Is Here Again

1st of all...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

and I hope all of you guys had a splendid one !!

this year's Christmas is a ratter odd and funny one for some reason I can't explain =D

started off with waking up at 7:28 . Or maybe I should rewind a few hours back . At 1:30 I called Emily and we spoke on the phone like for 1 hour and 20 minutes until something which we didn't know what ended our call . So in that long period we talked about VERY random things like what we did yesterday , TRYING to explain our houses ( which was a total failure ) , about our childhood , and bla bla bla =)

so we picked up Winnie at 7.45 and which was the time practice started . Reached there at 8 and I saw them lining up already . So I ran to my position and started immediately . The practice was just plain BAD because everyone was still sleepy and so . I had a flu so I couldn't speak loudly nor clearly . So after a bad practice , we practice again off stage and this time it was WORST because , the worship band was practicing and Su Ann wanted us to top their music . So everyone shouted and shouted and shouted =D

so after practice went to seat with Winnie and Jeannie ( rhymes? ) and talk . Danielle also finally had a chance to meet Winnie thinking she's my girlfriend . As a matter of fact , just to tell u guys , Winnie and I have successfully tricked 3 people this year that we're together xP . After all the chit chat I gave her the oh so expensive gift . Thankfully she liked it , well she better had!!

so worship started , sang a few carols then it was the children church's ( Kids Alive ) item . While they were singing , we got into our positions . The kids sang two songs , jingle bell rock and we wish u a marry christmas . Tried not to sing along so I could have some breath for my item but well , everything I try surely fails . It has been and will always be my destiny

I guess the item was ok . No mistakes , no nothing . Ok maybe in a way is was PERFECT . Really thank God for it =)

our item

went home , shopping and sleep =)

happy birthday Jesus!! Thank you for dying on the cross for me and everyone , so that we may have eternal life and have a relationship with God (:


have a blessed Christmas!!!

No comments: