Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Recap

wow. My blog has become ANCIENT. Haven't visited this site for like 2 years?? Well it feels good to express myself in some way or another.

So what have I been up to? Well life is really a mess right now. My spiritual walk with God has hit rock bottom and I really don't know if i can pick myself up to continue the race. Parents are restraining me and are giving me tons of homework since this year is an important year.

Friends? Well lets say I never really felt so close to this bunch of people - Prefects. They have really been just awesome in my life. We are such a strong clique, but a good one. Students and teachers most probably hate us, therefore we only have each other to lean on. Did I mentioned that the board ALWAYS comes to my house to play WII? Its really an awesome way to bond with each other, therefore I don't really complain. We've been doing lots of surprise parties, starting with Kar Yan, then Emily and Mun Han. Yes I started the trend :D Most probably gonna have another party for our beloved Soong Mei Shia :D

I'm enjoying my final year in high school. I enjoy my class, 5 Usaha. I have friends like Keith, Leonard, Koon Meng, Ruthe, Vishnu and Ben who really can just make my day. They just brighten up my day with hilarious jokes and stupid things :)

CF has been great. It has grown amazingly and it still is. Pn Chong recently took over because Pn. Lim retired. I hold the Worship Coordinator post, which is really something I enjoy ( besides preparing the roster :P ) I find with Pn Chong around, we're much more organized and efficient. She pushes us to do something different and better each time, which I think is a really good thing for our CF. Our Easter Rally is just around the corner, and I believe its going to be a spirit-filled event. Literally. Can't wait for it.

Subang rally audition is this Sunday. I really don't know if I should go because like I said, I'm spiritually really, really down. But hack I'll go for it anyway. What happens happens. I do believe everything does happen for a reason, and I put my trust completely to God for the outcome this Sunday.

I guess there's really nothing much to say. To recap the past two years of my life in this one tiny little post is just an impossible job. Anyways I'm gonna do my best to update :)

oh and did I mention? I just got twitter :)

No comments: