Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dirty Air Cone

hey hey!! i told u i'll be posting regularly from now on
but 1st of all let me show u what i have to do just to update my blog....just to show u how much i sacrifice to update my blog HEHE
just joking

a good laugh???
.
.
.
yea yea yea....laugh all u want to
but that prevents my parents to know that the monitor is switched on cause behind where i'm seating is a window linked to the kitchen
and as for the noise...my air cone thing which is just outside generates enough sound to drowned the sound coming from the computer :P
this is how a mastermind thinks
oh and btw...welcome to my room...and i use the advantage of the tv next to me to watch wizards of waverly place every morning at 2 !! :P
( i noe the table is messy but that's my mum's table!! ^_^ )

ok so today the repairman FINALLY came
my air cone has been leaking for like 2 weeks
i have hardly gotten any sleep due to the noisiness and the annoyance of the dripping water coming from inside the air cone
the repairman said the air cone was leaking because the air cone was soooo dirty
HOW CAN IT BE DIRTY?!?!?!
i spent 30 minutes of my precious time cleaning the air cone



see how much dust there it??

see how much difference it makes??
.
.
.
so after all that , the air cone is still so , so dirty
so he used some kind of chemical to clean the whole air cone
so 1st he dismantle the air cone
and one by one cleaning all the parts
they finished an hour later

hmm i wanted to go to youth but than suddenly my mum in bad moon don't want to send me so couldn't go
so i did 1 and a half hours of maths( i hate it )
today i did chapter 10 - circles
i felt like tearing my book into half!!
then i toke keith's tip of listening to "One Step At a Time" by Jordin Sparks
and the result was like paradise , because i did many questions with ease after hearing the song
i really need this type of song to calm myself down because of my impatience and short tempered attitude

at night i went to dinner with my aunts and uncles with no cousins
so we went to my uncle's house in OUG ( Overseas Union Garden )
it's at nearby old klang road
than while waiting for my other uncle to come , my aunt showed my parents some generation name thing
so i must name my childrens "yu"
like my name "zhong" , i have to name my childrens "yu"
but "yu" is pronounced as "yee"
actually , i don't even noe "yu" is even a chinese word lol
this is what we call banana boy :D

after that , we went to our restaurant - seafood
i really , really hate seafood!!
let me tell u why , because i can't eat crab , lobster ( is it the same?? ) , sotong and last but not least prawn
so out of 6 dishes , i could only eat 2 =.=

after dinner went back to my uncle's house again
ai theng is pregnant!!
ok that was stupid...ai theng is my cousin's wife and i'm very close to him
some people might know him if i told u he's the cousin that works at EA Games :P
2 time WCG Fifa champion , and works at EA games
u can see y i'm close to him

ok so i guess that's all
tata

No comments: