Monday, October 13, 2008

Musician in the making

today went to church
children church or should i call it Kids Alive , was fun
worship was ok
but best of all was Pastor Richard , made me laughed till had a stomach ache =.=
he read through the bible passage like in just 1 minute
i've of speed writing and reading , but i've never heard speed talking before!!
and he showed us the FGT churches nationwide and worldwide through google earth , and it was fun seeing it
seeing the big globe moving about =.=
but the best of all was....
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHA!!!!
.
.
.
aww man i getting back the stomach ache from laughing!!
samuel...a tip for you , never grow your hair long again
hahaz...what a laugh..
oh yea , i'm volunteering to help out in VBS in preparing craft materials , preparing name tags , games deparment , playing drums , helper in 5 , 6 and 7 years old class , photographer and decoration of hall
yes i know it's a long list =.=

when i came home , the 1st thing i saw...i mean person i saw was my little baby cousin walking to me
she's so cute~~ :P
well as usual after church i threw myself to my paradise - my bed :D
when i woke up my cousin was still here while my parents , aunt and uncle went out together
so i used the opportunity to play piano and drums




.
.
.
i wasn't posing ok...
so happened my cousin had nothing else better to do so she snap some pictures of me
oh oh!! i can play the chorus of
"Right Here Waiting For You" by richard marx
it SUCH a peaceful song
i wish i could learn how to play the whole piece :P

style??? :P
.
.
.

i finally gotten back my love for drumming :P
well i played drums for almost 2 hours...so u could tell how much fun i had and i can't wait 2 jam again with my brothers
and last of all...


joey's going to youth camp with me!!! ^_^

No comments: