Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Training the juniors ( spot check )

Tuesday
during tuition....it was the funniest time ever as usual
wht can u expect when xian loong , eugene n me r there??? we'll cse the Twin Towers 2 collapes :P
to add 2 our "crime"
pn salina is there 2 join us wit her funny jokes
we did the form 1 bm paper - 83% phew
teacher say got ppl in form 1 got 35 / 40 so she wanted us 2 get at least 34
impossible 4 BM!!!!
thank God i got 34 / 40
RIGHT AT THE BORDER MAN!!!!

den after that we did ringkasan....but thanks 2 xian loong hu made teacher chg her mind....we did another test frm a book
so i was 1st 2 finish both the paper n da test frm a book
pro mah....wht can u expect?? LOL
den when teacher go n park the car outside
1st started i giv answers 2 xian loong....both the exam paper n da test in the book
den eugene the faggot go snatch both tht book n the exam paper n copied it
calob copied frm xian loong LOLL
SOALAN BOCOR!!!!
when marking that time....freaking funny
1st 30 questions....calob , eugene n xian loong got like all wrong
den towards the ending....all correct
so teacher was like wondering y 3 of them suddenly get good marks LOLL
keep it a secret ppl :P

skool
so opened the hall n had the assembly
when to class....got back my kh paper
i hav 2 thank aidan lee hwa beng LOL
because of him....i got A
i had 18 wrong 4 my objective.....but teacher wrote my marks as 32/60
so when he checked my paper...teacher minus it wrongly
so frm 65% go 2 75%
where i joined kanes n ammar as the only 3 ppl 2 get A in our class

during recess i gav durrgah my signature
she had 2 say "i luv u soo much i 1 2 marry u" to my junior LOL
it was worth signing for xD
during moral time....uztaz amir announced that he is shifting skool n we won't see him 4 good anymore T.T
no more teacher 2 tell us funny things

den me , vin sen n kar sing went down 2 the BP ( bilik pengawas )
at 1st we taught they were having a spotcheck training 4 the juniors....actually they were having a lesson abt spot check LOL
so 3 of us jst lepak around at 1st....
den we do all sorts of stupid things until natasha got fed up of it n let us in LOLL

so me , vin sen , ks n edric did a demonstration 4 the juniors on how 2 spot check ppl
dam funny larh 4 of us do
i had 2 spotcheck vin sen while ks spotcheck edric
when me n vin sen do tat time....i ask him 2 act rebellious larh....
so i ask him raise his hand dowan n he answer
"i scare of u ah??? i only scare of my grandmother u noe" LOL
den i answer him back
"here's another thing u shud b scared of *shows BD*" LOL
den nat ask me hurry up and spot check....cse got limit of 3 minutes per person
so cse vin sen make it slower....the thought jst came 2 my mind n i said it
"can u hurry up ah my girlfren waiting 4 me at T.G.I Friday u noe" LOLOLL
lamest thing i could ever taught of xD

after training the juniors off we went 2 spot check 1 Nekad
didn't take anything valuable
oh well xD

No comments: