Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pyramid Trip 2 ( family )

1st of all
thank God i woke up on time
not jst on time....but 30 minutes earlier den my alarm :D
which means i got up at 7

still got alot of time la
do everything oni 7.30....so listen 2 my playlist :D
i falling in luv wit itunes~~~ lol

today songs were
  1. Love the lord
  2. Touch ur finger 2 ur nose
  3. Light of the world
today the worship team was diff
instead of nick on guitar , jason on piano n natalie worship ldr
today was danielle on guitar , vanessa on piano n AJ worship ldr
but katherine played more den vanessa played
i can tell the diff between the way vanessa plays wit my bro
AJ stands 4 aunty jenny.....we try make the name abit more cooler LOLL
another 1 is aunty tyan min
her short form will b ATM LOLOLL
if not aunty TM LOLL

ok worship was SOO funny but yet it was meaningful
i'll get 2 the funny part 1st
the last song - light of the world
normally songs like tis 1....towards the ending will like naik semangat like tat
so tat's wht katherine wanted me 2 do larh...play wit more OHMM
u guys probably donno wht OHM means.....it's like energetic like tat larh
so she wanted 2 play like tat
den AJ n natalie ask me play slower
so i jst followed katherine anyway kekekeke
i dropped my drumsticks ( NOT CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS OK?!?!?! ) donno how many times
i donno y larh....my right n left hand always collide together

den the last song...AJ ask the children 2 bow down
reminded me of the planetshakers concert....the worship ldr n henry seeley bow on their knees :D
den during offering we played Love The Lord
at least there were some jumping :P

today EE finish!!!! wooo!!!
means johnathan tan can take care of justin!!!!
haiz tis past 13 weeks of taking care of justin has been tiring
but after 13 weeks of suffering....it can end now :P
today hav 2 write a msg 4 Fathers Day
was freakingly hard since justin was SOOOO hyper today

he was so stubborn larh
so wht i did???
i toke out my drumsticks den i make it look as if it's a rotan LOLL
well at least tat made him behave :P

the sunday worship was really disappointing 4 me personally
i could hardly pay attention 2 the songs we were singing
mayb cse i was sleepy....but i NVR NVR NVR NVR will feel sleepy during worship time
it's THE best time of my weekend :P

ok after church went pyramid AGAIN
went wit my parents tis time
i was very grouchy cse every time after church
i must sleep for at least 2 hours
so i couldn't hav the sleep i wanted....so i was very tired which cause my grouchiness
the reason we went there was my mum wanted 2 buy a exercise machine 4 my dad 4 his 51th birthday
ya my dad is tat old :P
so shop around larh...went 2 3 workout shops den eat lunch

when we were abt 2 reach the last shop....got 1 guy promoting HSBC credit card larh
so he keep on explaining bla bla bla
den my parents ask him 2 wait while we go inside the shop
den we came out frm the shop....the guy actually waited 4 us!!!!!
my parents were laughing like mad
best part is i'm getting a mp3 n a watch jst cse my parents sign up 4 a new credit card
den when we were on our way 2 lunch
got another guy came up and tis time promoting RHB credit card LOLL
they were giving out free chess sets

went 2 asian avenue 2 eat
i went 2 the tepanyaki again....tis time i wanted 2 try the snow shake lychee
it wasn't nice at all....at least i'll noe 2 go 4 the snow blended now :P

after tat we went 2 da nikon place there
my dad wanted 2 check some camera lenses
i saw 1 lens....if i'm not mistaken it ranged 70 - 300
bugger man....300!!
after tat we bought the exercising machine n headed home

came back n immediately toke a 4 hours sleep
woke up at 8.....went 2 the mamak stall in front of my hse 4 dinner
come back...lvl up my int 5ter n here i am blogging
n rdy 2 sleep :P

No comments: