Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Genting ( day 3 )

Tuesday
we were suppose 2 go swimming , basketball n go into the jacuzzi
suppose 2 wake up at 8.30...instead we woke up at 12 LOLL
dam pro....3 n a half hours late :P
actually i woke up by his alarm clock...his very very very annoying alarm
open my eyes....shut his alarm clock n close my eyes again which i went to sleep again lol

so we just ate , shower n left :P
in the car amsyar slept the whole way....i did halfway
i toke a picture of him....so cute LOLLL

when we arrive back 2 my hse....dived 2 my bed lol
den by amsyar's request we watched National Treasure 2
haven't watch tht 4 quite awhile
he couldn't stop talking 2 himself....sometimes i taught he was talking 2 me

fetched him back at 6.30 n den go eat dinner
come back downloaded itunes n lime wire :P
now can listen to songs on com yay!!! lol

den dl back ran online....i'm bored wit no games 2 play now....some1 tell me a game 2 play which is fun n nice AND CAN B PLAYED ON VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate the dam vista software
VISTA IS STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
it's stupid stupid stupid stupid
dumb dumb dumb dumb
useless useless useless useless

y on earth my dad bought the dumb software
URRGGGG

lol...short post
lz 2 post now....mood no good
bye bye

No comments: