Monday, August 25, 2008

Awana Kijal / Kota Bahru Trip 08 ( day 2 )

Thursday
another example of Malaysians and their inpunctuality
suppose to leave at 9...in the end left at 10 =.=

so today gonna travel n sit in the cramp place of the car for 5 hours =.="
like i said b4...the journey ain't that bad when u have ur mp3 wit u XP
wht i hate is that it will be a one lane highway all the way....now that really sux ( especially when my dad's drving :P )
stopped at a shell petrol station 2 switch drivers
from den on it was seating on a ride of death
i noe i kept asking my dad to go faster and overtake....but my mum....that's a different story =.=

when my dad went to sleep....she drive like siao wan man!!!
i counted the times which is 5...the times we almost bang the car coming in the opposite direction when overtaking
seriously....like in a ride to death!!
the moment my dad woke up....drive safe already =.=

we arrived at Kota Bahru at around 4.30 or so
the hotel we stayed in was called Renaissance
dont worry if u don't noe how 2 pronounce it....cause it is a French word
even i can't pronounce it properly =.=
now this is the true 5 star hotel :D
but it was dam freaking coold~~
also the main switch not working =.=
can control most of the lights , the air con....not to mention the air con was set at blast and yet can't control it
after unpacking had shower left for my aunt's house

reached my aunt's house at around 7
her house has a badminton court ( how cool is that )
it is also the place where my aunt and uncle and their friends do lion dancing :P
both my aunt and uncle are talented musicians
my uncle plays piano by hearing and not by notes =.=
even though my aunt is 67....she can still sing and dance man!!!!
so 5 of us ( me , mum dad aunt uncle ) left for dinner after a long chat

dinner was at a nearby restaurant
food was DELICIOUS!!!
got toufoo , egg , fish , chicken hmmm wonder wht else??? oh ya not forgetting rice :D
after dinner we went to a MCA building
MCA stands for Malaysia Chinese Association....well now i noe
wht we did there??? listen to my aunt , uncle and their friends karaoke.....and all of the ppl present at that place were all old folks =.=
all looking at me oni

after their karaoke session my aunt and uncle brought us to a nearby mamak stall
had roti canai ^^
after our supper....we departed our ways
reached back at the hotel around 11

Pictures

CHICKENNN~~~!!!!

TOUFOO~~!!!!

FISHH~~!!!

did i make u guys hungry??? :D

when the old folks talk....zip your mouth

uncle in blue shirt

5 star grape :D


No comments: