Monday, August 25, 2008

Awana Kijal / Kota Bahru Trip 08 ( day 4 )

Saturday
hmm today woke up at around 8
today was free as in no plans....so i slept some more till 10
left the hotel for my aunt's house for breakfast

breakfast was nasi laut
it was nice but cannot be compared with the nasi dagang :P
since i was still quite tired i slept at my aunt's place
while my parents were helping my aunt and uncle fix the fax machine i had a nice sleep....maybe for an hour or so :D
my aunt got me a army pattern pants
yea i like army pattern things...can be like john cena LOLL
jst joking...that one is emily rite??? XD

after that we went sight-seeing around the town
visited some place that brought back memories to my dad such as his primary school , secondary school , his old house , his village and so on
speaking of which my dad's house got burn down T.T
dam sad....my dad almost cried
at least toke some pictures...maybe the nxt time we go there the house will be torn down =.=
den we headed to the Kelantan River
we went to the part of the river where my dad and his old friends used to play
also saw some floating houses :D

since there was digi-man everywhere....my dad bought the 1 year package for me
and i mean EVERYWHERE
it's like each street u see a yellow colored avanza we at least 5 ppl in yellow shirt , with lots of yellow balloons , and wit a big digi-man dummy
after buying the package...i now hav rm 308 worth of credit :D :D
they gave a few gives too such as a digi shoe back , digi cd case , popcorn , and a cap
my mum said after buying the package
"i have seen too much yellow color today" =.="

after that we went to the Pasar Borong nearby
wanted to buy souvenirs and other things
bought some key chains and bookmarks....bought ramli burger too ^^
den we went to the famous kopitiam place nearby called White House
i can see y they call it that cause the whole place was as u guess it - WHITE
wall white , floor white , tiles white , table white , chair white , plate spoon cup and fork white , the waiters and waitresses also dressed white
i 4got....even the waiter and waitresses skin was white!!! whiter den steam pao some more!! no offense :D

after that went back to the hotel
sleep till 6 den went to my uncle's place ( the pembuli )
i was SOO not looking forward to it at all
went there and ate dinner
the curry was nice i hav to admit
but besides that....i hate the talking =.="
jst kept playing the games on my phone
left at 9 cse wanted to go to the night market

night market bought alot of things ( and i had to carry them =.=" )
and since it was raining they put up some shelter which was plastic attached to a pole
so the ones which aren't properly straight will catch and hold up water and with a little wind will splash the the water on the floor
trust me....walking at that place was walking through a water land mine
one time 1 by 1 water falling onto the ground =.=

bought souvenirs for ppl :D
bought gasing , wau , caps and belts
i bought my baby couz a little army dress and skirt =.=
i wonder how will she look like in it

after that we went back to the hotel
couldn't wait tomorrow but also didn't want to sit in a car for 10 hours

Pictures

digi popcorn

digi CHOCOLATE popcorn

well....it's not everyday u see ur chinese name on a number plate :D

dad's old skool

No comments: