Saturday, August 30, 2008

A 14th Mark

MONDAY
DATE - 25.08.08

that date is special to me cause it marks my 14th year of living in this planet called earth
( obviously....what other planet can i live on =.= )
and yes i writing this post like 2 weeks later which is 12.09.08
so what??? :P
it's izza's b.day today too...but i'll write it on another post

so i woke up at 11.30 ( very late i noe )
no time so i ask my mum to send me
was wondering where was lunch cause my stomach was super empty
mum say buy McD since it was my birthday =.="
this time i when i order chicken Mcdeluxe....put dam alot of salad
do i seem like i hav grown bigger??
i mean in width and length :P
cause my uniform seems very small for me now

reach school...happy sight of seeing friends
unpleasant sight of pn maizon when she stares at me like one kind =.="
and the fun of bullying steam pao again :D
he is botak now!!! amsyar gave him a name which is steampao monk LOLL
cause he is as white as a steampao and as botak as a monk ^_^
azfar has grown taller than me already T.T

izza got vin sen a cap
she gave me a present wrap in a gift wrapper
i can tell it's a mug :D
and she said it was from the p.a board
well i noe that was a lie thanks to natasha who spoiled the fun at her blog =.=
no offense...but i knew that present was from her...not the p.a board

after recess had to take down all the flags
got 3 splinters T.T

i like my duty place during recess now ^_^
cause got vin sen and kar sing nearby....i mean REALLY nearby
i jaga behind the kantin....the place where it looks like a cementry ( graveyard )
kar sing duties at the laluan ilmu and vin sen at the gate at laluan ilmu
1 big happy family ^^

during bm as usual...play scientific calculator :P
beat record...33 min 56 sec
count down from 1 billion minus 100 000
i noe it sounds childish....at least it's better than listening to pn maizon's talking right??
speaking of which we have debate YAY!!!
but it's in bm NOO!!!
y can't it be in english....it would be so much better T.T

after assembly finished...i tried to do as many things as possible
enough time for eugene to go home =.=
cause i noe he 100% going to "water" me cause he saved 1.5 litters of water
den when going out skool i was walking with my jie ( hui qing )
den she ask me y nvr get tempek yet
so happened vishahan was behind =.="


my mum gave me a choice to go to either of these restaurants
  • Eden
  • T.G.I Friday
  • San Fransisco Steakhouse
  • Manhattan Fish Market
  • Kim Gary
i chose T.G.I Friday!!! :D
i forgot to bring my camera to take pictures T.T
i forgot what was the drink i ordered =.=
but it was delicious
ordered fish and chips...and it seems the way they serve the fish now is different

after everything i went to the wash room
at that time my parents told the waiters and waitresses today my bday
when i came out from the washroom....my parents smile at me like one kind oni
and then 2 waiters ask me to stand on the chair
well obviously by then i noe y they were smiling at me like that
then they gave me the pepper and make me use it like a mike =.=
after giving a 10 second speech they made my ears deaf by stumping on the floor and banging the table
i kept asking "can i get down now???"
i asked around 4 times :D

after that went home to get moon cakes for my piano teacher and send my dad to ping pong
also called my bros
i miss them T.T
actually i miss Joey more cause i can't hear the sound of canon on the piano anymore T.T
but i'm learning it now :D
i kept talking wit my bro till i reached music school...den i passed the phone to my piano teacher
my teacher knows joey ( my bro ) cause my bro was his student b4 he left for australia
maybe he was my teacher's favorite student

came home and was exausted
and nemo ( shang qin ) kept asking me about our kh project
we're cooking tommorow!! xP
actually it's not "we" it's "me"


No comments: