Saturday, January 10, 2009

Let your voice take control

just came back from karoeke with my relatives . I actually ate more than i sang . C'mon , free buffet and a meal + karoeke = rm16++ per person *wow ivan knows how to do his maths* . Speaking of which i still haven't finish my homework yet and it's already saturday !!! Arrggg it's only the 1st week of school and homework is starting to pile up on my table . Well i'm writing this post about the karoeke session so i'll drop the topic :D

I woke up at 12 , finally getting some freedom by waking up as late as you want . Like i said in my previous post my eyes was quite red , so i washed them . At that moment , my mum came down and gave me like 4 things to do immediately - bring mattress , pillow and bed sheets down , sun my pillows , bring some things upstairs and clear my room , ouch!!!

We went to Neway , at the imperial china building at ss17 . rm16++ per person for the karoeke session , buffet and a free drink and meal , it's quite worth it . There was my aunt and uncle , my cousin , aaron , joy and me . Somehow , they gave us the VIP room , which was like twice as big the room i went before during my birthday and i'll never forget the screaming and shouting , and nemo just eating :P

the buffet as usual , yuck . The chicken chop i ordered , toke 1 bite and left it there lol . I actually found out that i actually did like many of backstreet boys songs and we sang a song that we haven't heard for ages , Unbreakable by westlife . Just watching the video itself makes you want to cry , not to mention the lyrics

gtg now , my bro wants to use the com . Life on the com was so much better without them
jst jk =)



No comments: