Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Start

First of all , wishing everyone a Happy New Year . Since it's a NEW year , i really want to make things right . Therefore i'm typing my posts from here on now this way in this style . Well i admit it IS very unusual typing my posts this way but i reckon i'll get use to it - eventually :P

so as everyone has , or should , have a new year's resolution . So here's mine i really DO hope i will fulfill all this
  • no cursing
  • be more patient
  • do my quiet times more often
  • able to learn more musical instruments - violin!!
  • serve in 365 in at least ONE deparment
  • attend church regularly including friday prayer meetings
  • NEVER insult my friends or anyone else
  • do my homework :P
  • be more active in sports
  • share the Good News to at least 5 people
  • play less computer games
  • not to be greedy
Ultimately , all this resolutions are to make me a better person . It's not that i need to it , but because i WANT to do it . There's also one thing i hope for which is a better , strong and constant relationship with God . I say my relationship with God in 2008 was a roller coaster ride . There were times i thanked Him for everything , sometimes i blame Him for everything . I took my time thinking about why i blame God for everything , and i just realize that no matter what , he wants nothing more then what's best for me and for all of us . I just can't understand why , why have i only thought of this now .

Looking back through some of my old posts , i feel like a stupid guy . I can't believe i needed a band like Planetshakers to make a great worship . Yes the loud noise and lights flashing everywhere does bring atmosphere of a great worship and that's why i did look forward to it . Although it's nice to have the loud noise and lights , a worship in my room by myself is even better because in church i tend to follow the "flow" , following what others are doing . So when i'm alone in the house , get my mp3 and sing till my neighbors complain :P

I still haven't decided if i want to take my results , as i am uncertain of what my parents would react to the results . I don't know why , but my parents expect me to be like my brothers . Some parents set the border line to a grade A - B , my parents set the line to 90 and above which is finding a needle in a haystack . It can be done but almost impossible as i really , REALLY can never concentrate for hours like my brothers . My parents just expect "greatness" from me and as you know or don't know , my results are always 65 - 90 so i tend to get scolding and lectures after EVERY exam . So i'm going to be studying at least an hour everyday weekday this year , cause i'm sick of being lectured , it's very irritating =.=

so once again , a blessed new year to all!!!!!
school starts in 4 days
=.=


No comments: