Monday, January 19, 2009

No Pain , No Gain


today was the launch of the sifar laku . Today was the day when my question on how do you fit the whole morning session in the hall got answered :D

Today some inspector came to launch the campaign . After that there was quiz with the most simplest of questions . Since we were like standing at the doors for nearly 5 periods , we were allowed to stretch behind the hall =)

now , volleyball - the game of fun and lots and lots of pain . Next time , i'm never asking kar sing to teach me to do anything again . Today he taught me how to serve , well not really . Everyone was waiting for my serve so kar sing ask me to just hit it and so i just hit it . Instead of hitting the ball below my wrist , i hit the ball near to my tumb and till now it still hurts .

i quite lazy to blog some more =) perhaps its because pn azimah gives a pile of homework to you at once or maybe it's the fact i'm lazy :D


No comments: