Monday, January 12, 2009

Volleyball

today i tried a new sport , volleyball . First of all , the pain on your hand is incredible . I think there's a bruise forming on my hand now =)

i stayed back after school with kar sing and then went for lunch . Along with us was kar sing's bro , monica and a form 5 girl , if not mistaken her name is jackie chua . Ate at McD , somehow no matter what age we are we tend to still love McD . After lunch i went to piano class , which was like 1km away

then volleyball . I am going to be buying a wrist guard soon . Somehow the ball keeps hitting on my right hand and not on both hands . Also , i just realise that jun hao is jun xian's brother , who is my brother's friend , get it?? He was the joker of the day during volleyball cause all he's shots either flies to the opposite direction or flies backwards . Another thing , q hung kept talking and talking and talking like a parrot , i've no idea how people can stand him =.=

i guess i'll stop here , i've got a bruise on my hand thanks to volleyball =) so ya it's quite painful typing this post now but still , volleyball is fun yet painful . As the going says , no pain no gain =)
I think i got it right , did I??? :P

- shud i go for the editorial board interveiw??

No comments: