Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bible Blast 3 ( day 1 )

BIBLE BLAST BLASTED OUT TODAY!!!! LOL

Sunday
i woke up at 7....i kept bugging eugene 2 get up to open the door for me.....
he stalled me till 7.15....n boy was i FURIOUS at tat time....kept yelling at him....when he fought back....i fought back wit a louder voice :P
den after he open the door n the gate....i 4got my keys so i asked eugene 2 help me get it but he ignored n jst went back..
i smsed him 3 times....called his phone 2 times n his hse phone 2 times n the 3rd time he answered me.....when he answered me u noe wht he said??
"wth u 1 la...u disturbing me frm my sleep u noe"
if he did wht i told him 2 do...i wouldn't hav 2 waste almost rm2 of credit jst 2 call him
so when he came 2 my hse....he said
"boy u don't noe how much i 1 2 kill u"
den i said wit a even louder voice
"u tink i dowan 2 kill u ar??" LOL

so by den it was already 7.30.....i was rushing thru everything.....i even slammed a few doors cse tat monkey stalled me 4 30 minutes
i had 2 pack my bag cse i didn't had time...
i had 2 do laundry or my mum would kill me
n i had 2 clean the hse
but thank God i wasn't late :P

during CC ( children church ) i take care of 3 ppl....i was like WHERE ON EARTH ARE THE OTHER PPL?!?!?!??!
cse i take care of special childrens....as in mentally sick....
so when they arrive must take care of them la...
so at 1st adriel came....he is dam cute man...everytime he run he hold his pants up cse when he runs he pants keeps falling....
den after tat justin came....n not long after tat....abby came...
SO I TOKE CARE OF 3 SPECIAL CHILDREN!!! HOW MUCH WORST COULD TIS DAY GET?!?!?!?!

worship was GREAT!!!! superbly great!!
i guess cse min ser was worship leading....n he lagi pro....worship while playing guitar
i tink i can NVR sing while playing drums....plus being a WORSHIP LEADER....
means u hav 2 organize the worship , sing n play at the same time...n min ser did it all = pro :P
n the songs he picked....superbly nice
  1. Tis is how we overcome
  2. Every move i make
  3. Hosanna
  4. More den enuf
and a few other songs which i 4got :P

during the sermon....every1 was playing wit jeremy's sleeping bag LOL
cse bible blast was starting at 2.30 so alot of ppl staying back in church...
n yes bible blast was inside church 4 those ppl hu keep asking me where we camped...

after the sermon....i followed bryan n lawrence ( they r bros if u don't noe ) 2 eat lunch
1st lawrence said we going 2 eat at T.G.I Friday...
den some1 ask him where he going 2 eat....den he said San Fransisco Steakhouse
at the end guess where we ended up eating??? - FattyHo LOL
den eating over there....ps. hong seng was right behind us LOL
after eating we went 2 a kedai runcit n i bought the new mentos flavour - barley :P

soon after eating lunch....we went back 2 church
at church every1 gathered around the bags n lepak...
n because we found jeremy's sleeping bag n he wasn't there....we threw the sleeping bag EVERYWHERE!!!
after tat....we all talked abt going cc at nite LOL
say sneak out den go 2 the cc nearby n play cs n dota LOL
well even surely it didn't happen :P

haha....i 4got 1 more thing....i was laura's luggage carrier....AGAIN
cse last year during youth camp....i donno wht on earth she pack into her bag....SO HEAVY!!!!
n i can estimate tht her bag at tat time was 15 kg.....15kg!!!
tis time i become again :D

at 2.30 we went up to the 2nd floor 4 registration
soon after tat we knew our groups....but b4 tat we had 2 find our groups...
so every1 was given a paper....n in the paper was a animal...
n when u ask ppl wht animals they r....they must reply by the sound of their animal...
like some1 ask me wht animal wht i am....n cse i'm a cow so i had 2 make the sound MOOO
ok pretty lame rite??? blame chien su-ann :P
n surprisingly....I WAS THE LEADER 4 THE GROUP!!!!
i was like wat on earth am i dreaming???

n they name the game groups by superheroes....he can b obvious y they name the groups after superheroes cse our bible blast theme was
"Superhero or Superzero"
the groups were
  1. batman ( my group!! :P )
  2. captain america
  3. ironman
  4. spiderman
  5. wolverine
  6. optimus prime
  7. storm
  8. superman
yea....all weird names....i understand....youth camp 1 was food....n my group was Sirap Ais...lame i noe :P
so we did icebreakers!!! another word 4 it is games :D
the game was called bubble head....i tink
n u hav 2 bounce the balloon on wit ur head while squatting all the way 2 the station n come back.....i tell u it ain't easy....

the other game....loved it so much!!!! - balloon wars
i guess u guys would noe tis game....u tie a balloon to ur leg n u step on other ppl's balloons n make sure ur balloon does not burst
our strategic was every1 make a circle of defense while 2 ppl go out 4 war
well i was 1 of the ppl going 2 war...n of course i died 1 of the 1st :P
but got 2 groups ah....dam chicken
ok la....1 of them....cse they make a DAM strong defense n towards the end they all break up tht defense n atk...
the other 1 ah...all hiding in the dark....nobody can see them also

when su-ann blew the whistle....i chong 2 jeremy's group n instantly burst 4 ppl of their group....den min ser come fight me....he trip me down....step on my balloon 2 times nvr burst
den he go away....paul came n trip me again....step on my balloon 3 or 4 times also nvr burst....den i tried 2 burst his n he ran away
den jeremy come....trip me AGAIN!!! n step on my balloon 5 times den only burst
but luckily i managed 2 burst his b4 he burst mine :D

there was a final also...fight fight fight....bla bla bla :P

den we went 2 shower....but guess wht??
we actually went 2 ppl's hse 2 shower..
me , nick n unfortunately christopher.....n tito was our driver :P
tito is an african guy....u noe my church is flooded wit africans...
so we went 2 ben's hse 2 shower

worship was cool :P
the 1st session was by ps. hong seng....abt 4got hu la...i dam lz 2 type ....hehe
den after tat....we watch a movie....yes i repeat...a movie
the movie was "2nd chance"
2nd chance is actually a church name in the movie
it was QUITE an inspiring movie...
it taught me tat even though we hate some1 badly....we must forgive the person cse the bible said tat we must 4giv 1 another....including our enemies
so tat movie reminded me of tat n it also taught me 2 hav a forgiving heart...

lights were off at 11.30.....but u noe us FGT-ians....we hav the spirit of staying up late :P
so me , nick , sean n bryan all slept in 1 corner
we all listened 2 songs till 12.10 like tat den we all went 2 bed

Pictures

LOL!!! lawrence n joel laughing like mad monkeys!!!! LOL

AHHH!!!! A GHOST!!!! :P

place where me , sean , bryan n nick slept :P

bryan ch'ng emo-ing LOL

the room we slept in

No comments: