Monday, May 19, 2008

A tired day

thank God i woke up at time eventhough i slept at 3 a.m ytd :D

i reached church super early....even with my dad's 40km per hour driving all the way there...lol
i reached there at 8.10....so i had nothing 2 do so i played poker wit jason....i mean jason goh which is not my couz even if his surname is same as mine :D
so after i won the game ( of course :D ) he showed some magic tricks with the cards....but 1 trick he did was because it was a magic deck....but the other 2 he didn't need 2 use the magic deck
after having fun we needed 2 go up stairs 2 practice worship...i was lost i admit :D

so cse we were early n i brought my mp3....i played "Free" on drums....AT LAST!!!
i hav been waiting 4 tht moment 4 almost a month!! n finally i hav achieve tht....thank you Jesus!!
so today's songs were
  1. Hey!! Jesus loves me
  2. Yes yes Jesus loves me
  3. x
1st song was a new song....so i was totally lost...
to make the matter worst was nick n jason was playing....so they giv all sorts of excuses they cannot play properly like
  1. ivan's beat not correct la
  2. ivan's timing wrong la
haha....tis is my counter
  1. 1st time i hear i play...i suppose 2 listen 2 the guitar n piano 2 get the beat but they dont 1 2 play....wht i suppose 2 do??
  2. my timing was correct la....wht i mean is i keep it consistent...those 2 jokers when go 2 the chorus suddenly speed up..
hehe...i'm a pro counterer :D
n because the 1st song is a new song....i'll type down the lyrics :D

Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na Jesus loves me

There's a life that's never ending
There's a truth that lights my way
There's a mercy that's new every morning
It will never go away

O that we would always see
The Father's love for you and me~~~ ( 4-8 counts )

Hey!! Jesus loves me
Hey!! Jesus loves me
Hey!! Jesus loves me
The greatest thing that there could ever be
Is That Jesus loves me

Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na Jesus loves me

God our Father up in Heaven
Holy is His name
We will live with Him forever
That's why Jesus came

O that we would always see
The Father's love for you and me~~~ ( 4-8 counts )

Hey!! Jesus loves me
Hey!! Jesus loves me
Hey!! Jesus loves me
The greatest thing that there could ever be
Is That Jesus loves me

Na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na Jesus loves me

I wish we could always see
The Father's love for you and me

I wish we could always see
The Father's love for you and me
I wish we could understand
The price that Jesus paid

phew....time taken - 5.43
u can see how childish it is wit all the na na na there LOL
but it really is the PERFECT song 4 the children....the song really rocked :D
n the bridge was the coolest part ever i had played..
it's not like i nvr played the beat b4 but i didn't play it in front of ppl which is wht i call
"The tom tom beat" LOL
well cse the beat involves all the toms...i don't really noe how 2 explain it....but if u guys hav hear the song "Free" by planetshakers....towards the ending....tht's abit like the beat i played :D
n i had LOTS N LOTS N LOTS of problem with the strikes when it goes
Hey!! Jesus loves me
at the hey there...got 1 strike there which when i attempted 2 do....screw the whole beat....hehex
den when we were changing songs frm the 1st 2 the 2nd....dam funny!!!
nick n jason played the wrong song!!! LOLOLOL!!
instead of playing the 2nd they played the 3rd....n the 2 songs hav very big difference
so i was like
" woi woi woi!! wrong song la!!! "
LOLOL!!! i can't stop laughing tinking abt it...it was such a funny moment....they brighten up my day....cse i started the day tinking abt incident ytd

but hu cares!!! nick tq 4 brightening my day man!! nothing but starting the day with worshiping God :D
today during class....every1 was sleeping....including the students....lol
of course includes me too :P
but adriel was dam cute today.....he was laughing like mad....i toke a pic of him n showed it to him....even more he laugh....hahaha

worship was so totally superbly wonderful great awesome!!!
in 2 songs...the worship ldr stopped the music jst for all the ppl to declare all the words tht we were singing 2 Jesus
n there was tis song....jst keep repeating the same thing all over n over again 4 5 - 10 mins
the lyrics were

Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
With power , love n mercy
Our God is an awesome God

jst such wonderful lyrics
today ps hock huat was preaching....aiyoo....he go preached until 12.20!!!! n i ask my dad 2 pick me up at 12!! OMG!!!
he explained every single thing in such detail...n all the youth were like
"alar...55 la we 2 go n eat lunch" LOL
every1 tinking abt lunch only....me??? TINKING OF GOIN 2 SLEEP AT HOME!!!

so when i got into my dad's car....i sleep
got back home....sleep
wake up , eat....sleep
wake up , study...sleep
wake up , watch tv.....sleep
wake up , go dinner....sleep
wake up , posting tis post :D

tis is how tired i was....i was also still depress abt ytd's incident...tried my best not 2 tink of it so i kept sleeping n sleeping n sleeping
n due 2 all tht sleeping....i'm still awake till now ( 8 a.m ) :D

No comments: