Saturday, May 10, 2008

Skipping Class Day 2

hehe...sry 4 not updating blog ytd...too tired 2 update...actually now i also veli tired...xD
so started off wit the usual wake up time which is 11...hehe
so do bla bla bla thing...den off 2 skool~~

skool started off boring i guess......
english was ok...maths we learned new chapter...bt i donno how 2 spell it n i'm lz 2 check....xD
i could understand 70% of it....the other 30% was listening 2 nemo's lame stories....lol
during recess....around like 10 juniors came 2 me at once n ask me 4 my autograph...wht 2 do...i so famous....LOL
of course la i quickly run...( not a coward..xD )
den bm....same old same old boring bm....bt today teacher nvr teach anything so we all hang out lor...i 4got most of the things edi....too tired 2 tink
during sivik....teacher teach like 4 10 mins den teacher left class n didn't came back...lol
so every1 hang out in class lor...
den around half the class empty cse every1 go counseling room 2 play pinball...all nvr invite me 1....T.T
so me , keith , nemo , li hui , bunny ears ( u're still steampao 2 me...xD ) matt n sadly aidan....lol
of course la aidan tell donno wht craps....say tis tht la...giv free sweet...say he so generous bought 3 boxes of tic tac n 1 box of eclips (however u spell it...xD) n all giv 2 ppl...
den tis n tht...u get the point....
den our sivik group - me , eugene n aidan (sadly) , gary n munhan
all fighting la...cse tis eugene n aidan dowan 2 help...so only me , gary n mun han doing...so all fight la...aidan say if we do he pay us rm50 each...zzz
so continue fight fight fight till geo...xD
geo...the same old boring pn suriani...lol
today did nothing lor...teacher jst giv us exercise on a piece of paper den do...the moment she gav me i ask her whether can go...lol
so duty time...3 juniors come n ask me 4 my autograph...IM FAMOUS!!! LOL
so question i ask
wht's my 3 fav computer games?
answer - COD4 , ragnarok , dota
actually i kinda hate dota liao...so bosan...hehe
den 2nd question
wht is my 5 fav arcade games?
answer - DDR , time crisis , house of the dead , daytona , mario...LOL
donno y i writing the answers...
( to all seniors reading tis post....dont tell the juniors...xD )
still can rmb tht time go spyramid wit kar sing...den no games so we played mario....
den he keep shouting at me cse i keep picking up the sword n wack him...LOL
den he angry tht time he go shoot fire ball at me.....den when he near me i go wack him wit my sword again...^^

came back...the usual....study geo...:D
den go chg blogskin....
den tis lynn ar...1 2 die only...halfway teaching den nvr reply...so got 2 do myself la...zzz
den i chg around 5-7 blogskins....
did till around 4 - 4.30 a.m...ntg else 2 do ma...xD
n emily wud probably hav lots of complains cse the words are DAMM small n i agree wit tht...
so i am sorry if u cant read my blog...:D

No comments: