Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Exam Day 1

today was exam day~
today's papers were geo n bm 2 ( penulisan )
geo was ok...except 4 the part where i had 2 hantam 13 questions :D
den ar...teacher tink we so great mathematicians giv so big number 2 calculate....
den shaun used calculator some more...wth
bt ms. tan toke it away anywayz....xD
bm i screw up...i wasted 20 mins on section B cse i made 1 BIG mistake till i hav 2 rewrite it...so i was quite rushing in bm paper
den the teacher ar....dam stupid....1st i giv my paper 2 nemo...den i 4got 2 write name so i take back la...vin sen also....den when he giv back 2 nemo....teacher call us both la...
den she said
"i suspect u 2 copy each other's answer"
wth....penulisan how 2 copy la dong dong teacher....zzz
lol
i didn't say tht n i wasn't tht angry :D

came back do maths....den i dam bored so my couz ask me play conquer...yea...tht's how bored we were...xD
played 4 30 mins...den rest awhile....den here i am typing my post
i also am listening 2 all the planetshakers concert on youtube :D
yes i am a planetshakers freak n i noe tht....i got the inspiration frm my bro....last time everynite sure play 1 planetshakers album....den both of us sing sing sing 4 more den an hour while doing our homework
well now also i study while listening 2 planetshakers songs....their music jst rox....xD
n i found tis video where i actually was last time at FGA ( Full Gospel Assembly )
my pastor was frm there last time....so my church name is FGT ( Full Gospel Tabernacle )
almost the same bt different....i tink ( im blur yes i noe :D )

well some ppl tink i must b crazy 2 love planetshakers so much but they definitely hav chg the way i live my life towards God n tht's y i listen 2 their songs everyday 2 keep my inspiration up...well let's jst say tht they're my inspiration 2 worship God :D

“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.”- Proverbs 31:30


No comments: