Monday, May 5, 2008

Nothing much 4

ok...let's start frm church....neh start wit the day....lol
so woke up at 7....4 ONCE IM EARLY!!! so cse got time so i slept some more....xD
so woke up at 7.30...
den had breakfast...actually no breakfast...hehe
den brush teeth bla bla.....den i went 2 wait for kar kien at 7.55....at the end guess wht time he came... 8.20!!!! OMGG!!!~~~
25 mins of suffering under the sun wit my mp3 there wit me....T.T
oh well...hu cares?? without him i can't even go 2 church...n if i complain abt him here...he's gonna kik me out of his car the nxt time i follow him....lol
so kar kien n i were like "omg!!! i'm late!!!" cse i tink he has 2 go 4 EE ( evangelism explosion ) cse today they had oral check up...n me on the other hand needed 2 b in cc ( children church ) 2 stand by 2 play drums cse natalie ask me 2 do so....hehe
so reached there....seems tht i didn't need to...so i did p.a system....yes guys...i do p.a system 24 / 7 even on weekends.....xD
so reached there....me n nick were like asking jeremy chua to play louder ( drummer ) cse he playing so soft till the piano is louder...lol
but still he didn't listen...
oh ya...today we played a dancing song...lol - tis is how we overcome
when i mean dancing i mean lots n lots of action....n nt just stiff action bt movement action...like turning around...doing the saturday nite fever dance....LOLOL!!
n yea...i mean it...gt 1 part u do the Saturday Nite Fever dance.....the 1 u point the hand into the air when the words come - my mourning into dancing
bt even so...i didn't do it...hehehe
so class was as usual....me being the soft hearted type got scolded n 2 b more firm wit justin...haiz....I 1 2 SWAP CLASS!!! OF ALL CLASSES!!! T.T
haiz....bt im placed there 4 a reason...so ivan deal wit it...

so main service....the same group of ppl hu perform ytd perform today...which means the drummer was the same too....T.T
i miss paul n abel n samuel's drumming....T.T
oh well...the more the marrier...lol
so his drumming givs me a headache....cse 9/10 of the time...he play his hit hat on the crash cymbal which made a sound i very disliked...n tht gav me a major headache
bt overall....it was good~~
oh ya...today we had some guest pastors too...1 of them was City Church's pastor!!
if u cant rmb....i mention him b4 in the planetshakers concert post...he was the pastor of the church tht call planetshakers 2 come n perform in Sunway College
his name is Ps. Mark anywayz...xD
so today's Word was preached by ps. hong seng n his funny jokes.....
1 of them he showed us a video of a small girl in 1 of our church branches in Kota Kemuning i tink...cse he keeps saying FGT KK....so once i joked FGT KK stands for
Full Gospel Tabernacle Kar Kien...LOL
so i was 30% awake cse i slept at 2 ytd....i putting in songs into my blog ma!!!!
after service ended...i had 2 wait 4 kar kien 2 fetch me back cse he had a meeting abt bible blast if i'm not mistaken...
so while waiting...i watched nick n his family act 4 mother's day if im not mistaken....n i hav regrets watching...cse it already has spoiled the fun....T.T

so by the time i reached home is was already 10 pass 1...the australian way...xD
it's was 1.10 anywayz...lol
so when i reached home...my parents went out 4 lunch n i played dota....no games 2 play...SOME1 RECOMMEND ME A GAME BESIDES MAPLE N CABAL!!!! mayb all SEA games 2 cut the long story short... :D
so play BH ( bounty hunter ) again...i donno y bt i jst keep getting him...xD
so we won again of course....they hav a pro like me on their team....LOL!!
after tht it was nappy time...lol...i reali sound like a kid....xD
so woke up at 5 n study abit den sleep again...lol
den woke up at 9...parents shouting at me tht i nvr study at all....jst sleep sleep sleep....zzzz
haiya dont care la....i used 2 being nag all over...hehe
so went 2 tropicana at ss14....eat my yummy yummy fried rice....lol
den another thing...cse my mum noe the ladyboss of the shop....so they like fren fren like tht la...so den my couz played wit the bosslady's daughters....they were playing wit a helicopter...n i got bored jst looking at them play...lol

den came back...i sleep again...i really am becoming a sleepy handsome...LOL
anywayz it was only 4 half an hour....xD
after waking up frm dreamland study abit n here i am posting tis post....hehe

“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”- 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments: