Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FTZ Outing

ok so i'm gonna update about my FTZ outing with my bro's friends
a.k.a - eugene , kar kien , fang , moon lum and jun xian

so eugene ( wong not moh ) picked my bro and i up at 4
with yit wei in the car eating his chicken
lol
so first we went to drop yit wei home
so when we reached his house , he went and took his bag in the boot
while he was doing that , eugene a.k.a the driver was talking about rappelz , a game which my brother's high school friends play
after the conversation finished , totally forgetting that yit wei was still taking his back from the boot , drove off
and what happened??? well imagine that yourself :D

then went to fetch fang
everyone in the car except for moon lum was talking about rappelz
even eugene the driver was so into the conversation that we missed 4 parkings right in front of the cafe =.="
so we finally reached there at 4.40
erm we went upstairs
and i should vow to NEVER go upstairs again

1st , my com couldn't start
so i switched com
it hanged twice and the 3rd time completely stuck
so switch com again , the mouse and keyboard badly damage
the E and R on the keyboard have to press very hard , i want to reload the gun also so hard
the mouse's left click , sometimes can get jammed resulting in death =.=
i played the game pastor Terry Appel mention during youth and in youth camp...haha
which is COD4 :P

before i played that , i played with my brother's friends pudge war
was so funny
cause i didn't even know how to play the game
then i played fifa 08 , fifa 09 is not that nice to play...perhaps i'm too used to fifa 08 cause of keith's ps2
i miss those days where we always laugh at shang qin's lameness :P

so i played semi-pro difficulty
the score always ends at 2-1 or 2-0
the 2 is me btw :P
and when i played against arsenal , i find something so cheating
  1. their defenders run x2 faster then my strikers
  2. their defenders pushed my strikers FOUR times in the penalty box and no penalty
  3. their defenders can slide from a distance of 15m away and still get the ball
what to do , arsenal the cheaters :P
i'm gonna get killed by saying that haha
especially by shang qin and laura xP

after fifa i played COD4
FINALLY , FINALLY get G36C
i've been waiting for this gun for like MONTHS since i started my acc
- Vip3r -
lvl 37 in 12 - 14 hours :P
erm forget the top part , it's mostly for xian loong my comrade to death to read it xP

played till 8.45 when my dad called me and reminded me i had piano class
so i went to McD to eat dinner alone
over there , i saw this obese ( unsure spelling ) having 3 burgers if not mistaken , 3 large packet or whatever of fries and 2 cokes and after that , 12 nuggets and another 2 burgers
i really don't know what to say =.=
but all i know , she's rich

i walked to my music school and waited for my dad to bring my books
i have like 5 books which i bring to class
my dad brought ONE
=.="
piano class was sooooo irritating , not that it was boring or anything
it was just my coughing
play 1 chord , cough , play another 1 , cough and so on

reached home , slept and here i am typing this post
my vbs post will be coming soon guys
just another 79 pictures to upload....still T.T

No comments: