Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cr4zy Gun


after reading this post
your might be calling me a lame and childish guy
so whatever

i saw this cardboard on the floor and said
"that looks like a gun , maybe i should paint it"
well my holidays are very blank , it's sleep , eat , tv , com and back to sleep again
so i decided to paint the cardboard
which i imagine it to be a gun
i actually started it 3 days ago so here are the pictures :P

-Day 1-

i did 1 side of the cardboard and 2 triangle shape things
it was quite easy though
it took around 3 hours ( 10 p.m - 1 a.m )




i finished 1 side only =.=

-Day 2-

i did the other side of the cardboard
it was very difficult as i had to paint this part really slowly because of the letters
and i named the "imaginary gun" Cr4zy cause that's the name i use in the games i play , cause i get really crazy once i start playing a game :P




-Day 3-

i did it around 2 a.m
so i took my table light and brought it next to my bed
so happened wei jie ( my neighbor ) was sleeping over so he helped me with taking some pictures :D





chowz :P

No comments: