Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The FKK joke ( Foo Kar Kien )

it's 4 a.m
it's 4.01 a.m to be exact
this time , it wasn't a nightmare that woke me up
it was a joke , a very lame joke

erm if i'm not mistaken , i woke up laughing
=.=
well reading the post title tells you it has to do something about kar kien
and no , it's not the McKarKientheFoo thing
it was on sunday after church

at the gate of my church's car park , there's a guy who sells putumayam or wtv :P
well i've never seen anyone buying any from him
and since my bro just miss Malaysia so much , he couldn't resist buying some karipaps or wtv :P
and since it was a baptism service that day , we had food after the service
and 1 of the food on the menu was karipaps
so when my bro bought it , kar kien whipered to us
"maybe he stole it from the church"

i don't know if it's funny to you , but it's really funny to me
funny enough to make me dream about it
and wake me up at 4.01 a.m !!!

No comments: