Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome back Francis


my cousin is back from australia!! :P
erm it's not the same cousin that gave me the command and conquer 3 disc , he's only 20...i think =.="
anyways he's the younger brother of the cousin who gave me the command and conquer disc , therefore he likes playing computer games :D
especially dota

apparently i REALLY REALLY HATE DOTA
stresses me out man...
especially playing with AIs , they are SO SO SO SO SO fake!!!
anyways , it's good having francis home
and i'm dissapointed he never brought back a australian girlfriend like joey
shame on you!!!
xP

i just got home from dinner at LalaChong
it's a seafood restaurant in front of the subang airport
so here's some photos :P

family

francis , a baby kangaroo , me

p.s - a baby kangaroo is a joey , for those who don't know :P

No comments: