Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jamming Session with Kar Kien and Christina


what a day it has been today
futsal , jamming , cooking and last of all posting this post :D

so the day started out by being woken up by my brother at 4.30 a.m
cause he came in my room , reset the modem and router , and slammed the door when he left my room
totally no privacy

then it was futsal
we were actually very late
because at arrival at the court , nicholas was sweating like crazy
so the moment we reached there , put our bags away and straight into the court
i'm not in the mood to explain everything in detail
my cell lost 11 - 9 i think
and we were like goals ahead of them
all thanks to gideon :P

and i learned i'm no more sports guy anymore
my knee and ankle hurts alot now
next time i don't EVER want to chase nicholas everywhere again =.=
after futsal we went to a nearby cafe called rock cafe for tea
nicholas the rich kid bought chicken chop for rm19

when i got home , i was surprise to see kar kien the foo and christina
i'm so use to calling kar kien that...hehe
christina is my joey's ex girlfriend
i rmb keith saying something like
if someone has a ex girlfriend or boyfriend , then that person is a playboy / girl
so joey = playboy :P

after showering , i watched some transforming robots on youtube and it really amazes me how people can actually build robots that can even move
then i joined my brother and christina in teaching kar kien how to read chords on the guitar and the piano
i just followed and laughed at everything they did
kar kien is seriously 1 funny fella
he did this remix to My Redeemer Lives by hillsong , and doing it with incredible speed and in a very , very high pitch voice =.=

*karkien's remix
*actual song lyrics

what happened to your soul??
I know he rescued my soul
what happened to your sins??
His blood has covered my sins
do you believe??
I believe, I believe
what happened to your shame??
My shame he's taken away
what happened to your pain??
My pain is healed in his name
do you beleive??
I believe , I believe

i don't know how kar kien does it , it was just so funny at that time
then i after taking enough pictures , i joined in with the drums :D
and instead of 4 people playing , it was only 2
obviously you'll know who :P

after playing 2 or 3 songs we stop
and kar kien took the chance to try out the drums , and here's a tip
NEVER let kar kien go NEAR the drums EVER
it'll be the noisiest thing you'll every hear
trust me :D

then kar kien transformed to the photographer master after he saw the new kodak camera i was playing around with
i mean by taking random shots just to test it
and i really don't seem to like the camera AT ALL
then kar kien taught me about ISO settings as well about megapixel
while we were doing that , actually the reason y we were doing that was to leave my brother and christina together :P

then i sort of made a deal with my mum to cook dinner
just do this and that = rm5 :D
FIRST OF ALL !!!!!!
I DIDN'T BURN DOWN MY HOUSE OK?!?!?!?!?!?!
2nd , cooking fried rice = piece of cake :D
3rd , i'm going to cover any exposed skin cause i got plenty of burn marks
i hate cooking oil =.=

and since my dad didn't know who cooked it , he said it was awesome
hehehehhehe
i'm not a hopeless cook after all
LOL

Pictures

- Narrator
- Kar Kien
- Christina
- Joey

please don't think i'm being stupid here , i just think it would be fun :D

*lesson 1 , this is a D chord . Get it ??
*oh ok!!! let's rock :P

1 second later
*what's the next chord???
*.....

*ok ok now i play seriously
( can't stand not laughing at the picture HAHAHA )

he get's it finally =.=

*now lesson 2 , this is G chord
*oh i get it

*harrr....i don't get it wei....my IQ is 0.1 la

*what's so hard ?? it's just these 3 notes

*can we forget the lessons already???

joey , joy , babykangaroo , guitarist in one

*what are this chords!!!

during a song , the drums had a break so i took the picture in 2 seconds :D

*haih...so tired i wanna sleep
*ok lor...i read my doraemon bookthen

still sleeping~~~

i know i'm being stupid here , i just think it would be fun :D
and just feel like making fun of them...hehe
and it's a revenge to kar kien for insulting my cooking !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

the lovebirds :D


No comments: