Monday, December 22, 2008

Shopping with Ivan and Joey


i just came back from shopping at carrefour with my bro
and it was such a fun day :P
since my mum was sick , she asked us to go grocery shopping
so we left at around 1.30
and reached there at 1.31 with my brother's crazy driving , seriously , it's VERY scary

so we timed ourselves how quickly we could finish
or either that how slow we would finish :P
so the list was toilet roll , chicken soup , vegetable , fresh milk , yogurt drink and fruit juice
sounds really fast eh??
well the total time was 15.49 =.=

1st of all we went to get the toilet rolls
and we had the problem of finding the right brand recommended by my mum
when we finally found it , the price was rm 15 like what my mum had said earlier
then my bro saw the carrefour made toilet rolls
which SHOULD be cheaper
there was no price tag , so i went in search of the price scanner
i did something really dumb , i was willing to go into all the trouble to draw it out for you to see instead of me typing it

-NOT my master piece at all-
.
.
.
and already wasted 5 minutes there
then we split , my brother went to get the vegetables while i went to the can section to buy some chicken soup
in no time at all , we both got what we were looking for
my brother only took 2 types of organic vegetable , when my mum asked us to buy 4 types
my brother got me to my senses
" buy less , eat less "
i dont really enjoy the vegetables my mum cooked , although i don't mind eating it

then , we went to get the fresh milks
which was kind of confusing since there was fresh milk , low fat milk and other types
the yogurt drink was funny
we keep walking everywhere where the yogurt drinks were
it was actually next to the milk =.=
the juice , well we were picky xD

- ok i admit we bought a few unnecessary things :P -

No comments: