Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kh Project

at hall today...dam stupid sia....every1 see me n hui qing hafal the ikrar pengawas...
we were sort of fighting at the same time also lor....all the prefects like li ping a.k.a ah ping...lol
edric natasha....haiya...all the top6 la 4 short...xD
the form 1 ppl also were like staring at both of us....tinking we like couple like tht....tell u
wht....B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T....she only my pet sis....my veli evil pet sis...lol
den tht nadia another 1....always like 2 step on my shoes...frm black become white edi...lol

then went back class tht time...i drank 3 quarters of mun han's water....dam thirsty ma...hafal the inkrar pengawas like crazy...
biasa la i always take water frm him....he's my water supplier....xD
den when he went away...i drank the rest of the water....without him noticing....lol

den went 2 K.H....DARN IT LA!!!! DID THT STUPID PATERI THING
ME N MUN HAN PARTNERS LA...SO PPL SO STUPID GO TAKE
ALL OF OUR THINGS....ZZZ...GO TAKE OUR ALAT PEMATERI,
PENJALUR WAYAR....ZZZZ...CANT EVEN DO OUR WORK IN PEACE MAN!!!!!
THEN WHEN HABIS THT TIME....1 LIGHT WORKING...THE OTHER LIGHT NT WORKING
AND MY BUZER NOT WORKING!!!! ZZZZZ....
THEN GUESS WHT??? I PUT MY LED TERBALIK....ZZZZZZZZ....
SO OK LA...I TAKE IT OUT...DAM STUPID MAN THT PENYEDUT THING.....CAN EVEN SEDUT A SINGLE THING.....SO I ASK BRANDON COME HELP LA...
THEN I 4GOT PUT 1 MORE WAYAR PELOMPAT LA....SO I PUT IT IN LOR....
THEN WHEN I PUT RITE...I GO TEST IT.....LAGI BETTER...BOTH THE LIGHTS
NOT WORKING N THE BUZER STILL NOT WORKING ALSO

keith i lagi kesian him....he tried like 5 times cannot work...so he dam bloody angry
go n throw the tupperware at the wall...lol...

then during moral tht time...got maths quiz la....but i came it late cse i teman
amsyar go giv letter 2 pn.kasma la...so i reach back at class 10 mins late la...so i only gt 20 mins left....cse the quiz 30 mins ma....30 - 10 = 20 lor....see my maths so good....xD
den ar...all the questions dam bloody hard sia....so most of them i tembak la...
some of them i copy frm keith...xD

haiz...tht's all la....i dam malas 2 write edi....xD

No comments: