Tuesday, April 29, 2008

KH Project 2

today during tuition....we had a newcomer....his name was calob...or something...xD
den pn salina once called him 'carrot'....den xl said
"cikgu nak panggil calob atau nak masak lobak cikgu??"
n due 2 tht stupid n lame sentence....eugene was laughing nonstop still me n xl show the annoyed faced n he shuddup....xD
n as usual...i got the highest...wht 2 do i so smart....LOL
so after tuition as usual....we go "SWING SWING" LOL!!!
so today's swing swing wit jonnny n donno hu else la tht stupid xl name....n the way he says it reali can make ppl laugh....xD
so today we tried swinging without using legs...of course la some1 will push frm behind....so 1 time when i was getting rdy...so i had 2 stand up 1st la....den xl said he wanted 2 kik me.....den i really got scared n jumped down....n due 2 tht jump....my knee was so painful....T.T
at his house....nvr watch mythbusters.....T.T
all of us really r addicted 2 tht show...especially me n xl...we like 2 watch shows frm discovery like
  1. dirty jobs
  2. mythbusters
  3. futureweapons
n lots more la...
so when xl was giving perfume ( shitting...LOL ) he says shitting as 'giving perfume' cse everytime we go pn salina's hse....he sure shit there 1....den 1 day pn salina gt fed up of it n scolded him abt the shitting....den teacher said
"u ar....come 2 my hse everytime 2 shit 1....mst pay 10% ( which is rm10 cse our fees is rm 100 ) 4 service tax"...LOL
den xl say back
"cikgu patut beri saya rm10 la.....saya beri perfume kepada rumah cikgu"
n so tht's y he calls shitting as giving perfume....LOL
ok back 2 the present world....so while he was 'giving perfume' i keep banging the door 2 annoy him n he said when he come out he'll kill me....so i put 2 chairs in front of the door so he cannot come out n hid under the bed....after he came out...he was searching 4 me all over the house 4 10 mins until i came out n said hi....LOL

so today i wasn't late 2 skool....hurray 4 me....xD
so today skool started off wit sej....ntg much i guess....
n kh time...BOY DID I LUVVVVVVVVV IT!!!! y??? KH PROJECT!!!
ok ok...lst time i said i hated KH projects...bt tis is wood work man...n i LUVV it....cse at home i help my dad do lots n lots of wood work....he tink i like handyman or something...lol
so today....i was 1st 2 use the jigsaw n the sander....xD
den i like doing so fast....4 30 mins i keep asking teacher 4 the nails....cse i do DAM fast....bt teacher said nxt week only nailing....so cse i ntg 2 do....i help other ppl lor...i veli gd boy mar...xD
so i helped aidan n steam pao cut their wood....n i helped teacher cut the wood also....i pro wood cutter....wht 2 do??? i TOO good...LOL
man...i seriously got too much of my 'perasan gins' frm my greatgrandmother
i bet she's gonna kill me when she reads tht....xD
after kh was recess....recess ntg much...but i happy cse my place 2 take care is Laluan Bakti where all my frens are at....so i can talk wit them...hehehe
after recess was moral....our group was suppose 2 act today eventhough we weren't rdy AT ALL
bt lucky 4 us....utz amir wasn't present in skool today...yay!!! lol
after recess it was science....tis whole year got no more experiment liao....cse the skool renovating all 5 labs....seriously the skool gt no brains 1....y cannot 2 lab by lab instead mst close down ALL 5 labs at once...seriously they nvr tink of tht???
n b4 english started...winnie put tattoo on my hand again...tis time it was 'planetshakers'....xD
bt it came off after i took a bath...xD

after skool....after showering jamie was here already....
so i played together wit my 3 couz....n 1 question really made me n jamie laugh like mad...
the question was by jean ( my 6 year old couz ) to me...she asked
"ivan kor kor....how come u got no mountain on yr body like my jie jie's 1..." LOLOL!!!
she was obviously refering the 'mountain on body' as the place where the girls store their milk 4 their babies?? neh....too disgusting
a place tht a guy doesnt hav on the top??....yea....less disgusting...LOL
so me n jamie were DAM speechless......den suddenly jamie ask wether 1 lolipop....smart couz...donno wht 2 say den chg the topic...LOL
so while chating tht time...keith was on9...so jamie wanted her revenge by being emo wit him...( fake emo ) on yea...let's go back into time by 1 day....xD
ytd when jamie was here....she was chating wit keith....den keith called her a nerd...so she was QUITE angry i guess....lol
so when she saw him onl9...we played a little game wit him by acting emo wit him....so we like emo wit him 4 2 hours till we decided 2 stop playing....xD
den at 2a.m.... jamie dam siao ask me go mamak stall n eat....she Man U fan mar....1 2 watch at mamak.....so we went la....so after watching 10 mins....went home n sleep....
like now...
I 1 2 SLEEP TOO SO CHOWZ!!!

“I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.”- Job 19:25

some pics of my tattoos....thanks winnie...xD

yay...successful pic...xD

YEA!! rock the planet....xD

LOL!!! tis pic the words wrong way...cse i 4got i
taking using mirror!!
not really succesful?
can u see how long is it?? till over my elbow also...

No comments: