Saturday, April 12, 2008

tq PlanetShakers 4 Changing Me

man....tis is a day i will nvr want 2 4get...y?? PLANET SHAKERS CONCERT!!!!!WOOHOOO
i last minute can go...cse at 1st my mum dont let me go cse i nvr do maths work....
in ur dreams la i nvr do!!! nvr see all the papers wit equations i throw into the bin...zzzzz
den last minute say i can go....tht time adi 6.30...lol
den i call my jie come along lor...she say can....wanted 2 call greatgrandmother a.k.a lee chen
2 come also...so i called edric 2 ask 4 her number la....bt the monkey nvr pick up...zzzz
so at the end only me n my jie jie go lor....

left at 7....we reached there around 7.30....the venue was at FGA in old klang road.....
so when we got there....i saw a few of my church members there....
den they all ask me y i only come wit my jie.....
i said "accompany gf mar..."LOL....i was only kidding tht time k?? she not my gf...lol
den when samuel introduce himself 2 my jie den she also introduce herself....
den when samuel heard the name rite...he heard "hui qie"...LOL
when we were queing up....eventhough we were there at 7.30....we reached the main hall
at 8.05....we were lucky cse when we reached the main hall....they blocked the entrance
2 the 2nd floor.....so we had 2 go in the 1st floor la....
den when we were inside....they close the door cse gt too many ppl inside edi....
if weren't inside...we had 2 go 2 another hall where they r showing
the concert on a screen...so it wasn't live la....
so i really praise God 4 giving me a place in the main hall...if not i wouldn't hav been watching it
live....so thank you Lord 4 tht!!!!
so....as usual...everybody JUMP!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! CRAZY MAN!!! NVR HAD A FUN TIME JUMPING IN SUCH A LONG TIME!!!!
the song i remember were...
  1. Free
  2. Pick it up
  3. Name above every name
  4. In the name of Jesus...i tink
but i was personally veli dissapointed...looking at all the people around me....they all nvr jump
at all...except 4 some girls in front of me....the people hu were fired up were all
in front....so i was "walau wei....all the people here not fired up also....i want 2 go in front la..."
n also....because we were all the way behind....so it was really dark compared 2 the
front cse the celling in front is higher....so i couldn't take any pics....T.T

tht's all....after tht there was a cerment la....Jamie something was the speaker...lol
he was quite a funny guy....but i luv his cerment....was veli touching...xD
den after tht...MORE PRAISE N WORSHIP!!! WOOHOO
the songs were
  1. Jump around - LUV IT !!!
  2. Majesty
waa...dam crazy man when we singing Jump Around.....i jump till my legs gt cramp....but hu cares??!! i'm worshiping Jesus n nothing can stop me!!!!
den when got the pause...the keyboardist stand on the keyboard....den when
the pause was over....he jumped frm the keyboard at the same time the pause was over...
dam crazy man...after tht...ALMOST every1 jumped.....
den when they finished majesty...every1 cheer "we want more!! we want more!!"
n guess wht...we got our request!!!! they played "Free" again.....

den when concert over....i bought a Planetshakers t-shirt for rm20....wanted 2 buy
a Planetshakers dvd but one of it cost rm33.....pokai edi la....
den me n my jie go eat....called my dad....said coming is 35 mins time...so we go eat lor...
so 1st we buy twisties.....den we go back 2 the main santuary 2 see if we could
get autographs frm the Planetshakers band members.....but there was
a lot of people waiting...so we didn't wanted 2 wait....
so we when 2 the shop n bought 7-up n kickapoo....my jie pay 4 me....feel bad cse she had 2 pay...
so 2 repay her...i bought 'wan tan' mee 4 her.....but she couldn't finish it so
she ask me 2 share wit her...lol

walau...now my legs r cramp , tired n painful.....cse of all the jumping.....but i reali 1 2 thank the Planetshakers people.....4 they hav totally chg my life....

Here's some pictures

the ppl hu were lining up 2 go 2 the main hall

arggg...hate tis pic...but tis is the best pic among all.....
it's the crowd at the main hall....tis is only half of it...

Planetshakers t-shirt ( frm the front )

Planetshakers t-shirt ( frm the back )

Planetshakers logo....printed on the back

the Youthalpha logo...printed on the front

No comments: