Friday, April 4, 2008

A fun day...

lol....today was a fun day.....nvr study at all....xD
1st 2 periods the teachers got meeting so prefects must jaga class....
dam funny lor....i suppose 2 jaga 1 Nekad but then i go lepak at every class.....then Nat tangkap me...then me n aerina take turn 2 jaga class...every 5 mins 1 jaga class 1 go lepak...lol
than during recess time xian loong's bro n sis came.....dam funny lor....cse tomolo got Hari Keusahawanan so they set up some tents at the Dataran Setia....then xian loong's bro go park under the tent....then me n xian loong say they hav special service 1...can park under the tent...lol
then during moral class...pn. aziah ask her help take the chairs down 2 the Dataran Setia...than me n aidan were carrying a stack of chairs la.....then when we reach the stairs.....lynn n eunice were blocking me la...then gt no space so tht stupid aidan go push me 2 lynn.....then she wack me dam pain sia....then 4 no reason also tht stupid eunice go wack me also....lol....until now my back still pain sia.....i tink tht stupid aidan n eunice will make a perfect couple la....lol.....
than after we finish adi...when back 2 class....then matthew , vineeth , addy n me throwing paper in class....then tht pn.choong a.k.a pancung were staring at us....then we all pretend 2 sleep...lol...
after tht shang qin was sleeping in class...lol....then keith n addy say tht shang qin always dream abt nabilah naked....all the fats...LOL
then when shang qin sleeping...kar sing go kacau him....so he go move to another table...than kar sing go follow him n sleep....
then me , keith n vin sen talking abt relationships lor....me n keith keep asking vin sen cse he king of relationships mar...xD.....
then during scince...pn. amara wasn't there...so gt alot of ppl ponteng class lor....than keith n rutheravan (but we just call him roti 4 short...lol) were spinning the books at first...then they all started jumping the books when they are spinning la....tht roti siao punya throw 2 the celling of the makmal n then still can spin it....
than after tht they exchange 2 throw the book la...then they do like 19 times like tht cannot....than on the 20th time they manage 2 do it...than they were like " FINALLY!!!"
than all the girls at the back were like "do again do again!!"...
then roti n keith were like "u crazy ar?? must do so many times only can do...."
during balik time...jasmine go conteng my hand wit a marker pen...then i go rub it off on her shirt...then when i came back...i went msn...then she told me tht the ink cannot come out...haha...then i say serves u rite...hehe

Mood - Ok la....

No comments: