Friday, April 4, 2008

My 1st post!!! weeeeeeeee

new blog!!!
where shud i start??
well i'm ivan obviously u know that , i'm starting this blog cause i would like it to be something that i can look back and be really proud of it
and also to fill in my time :P

weeeeeeee.......my 1st posting on my blog!!! tis is gonna b history!!!....lol
haiz.....my 1st posting in blog must b so sad punya 1....
yesterday...the morning prefects come into the hall n marah us like wht only....1 hour n 30 minutes....just standing in the hall listening 2 them saying our board suks , nvr do duty , no disiplin n blablabla....then they marah us cse sometimes our sleeves n tie r up....they themselves after skool their sleeves n tie up 1....zzz....marah us themselves do 1.......i kena my very 1st B.A ( borang amaran ) cse my hair long....the 2nd lagi stupid......just cse i nvr iron my shirt 4 the 1st time.....i kena B.A.....dam wht la...after tht i like dam sad.....i donno 4 wht reason also cried.....haiz.....then like all the morning prefect come lecture me 4 like 30 minutes....i skipped all my lessons b4 rehat time....haha....all my frens were like so jealous....lol.......then after tht i go duty at gazebo there.....after the morning prefects marah us.....all the prefects do their duty so well edi.......then during recess time i duty wit hui qing......all her frens were like 'fuyohhhh ivan n hui qing couple oh!!!' some of them speaking chinese so i dont understand....xD

3/4/2008
today hari terbuka.....wht la....i ask my mum come at 1.30 she come at 2.30.....zzzzzzzz.....then 4 1 hour i hav 2 show the parents the classes.....i talking non-stop sia....then tht kar sing joker ler....keep walking up n down the stairs 2 show the parents.....keep telling him 2 jst tell the parents 2 go up stairs.....then my mum came in lor.....she was 'IVAN!!! HOW CAN U GET A B 4 UR MATHS!!!'.....than she say tht the pagar near the volley ball court open la....then i say not open....then she dowan 2 beleive......went there....closed.....then i so angry edi.....then she tell me "IVAN....I DONT LIKE UR ATTITUDE AR....I REALI FEEL LIKE SLAPPING U".....then when i go home.....my parents tell me 2 do the maths corrections......they keep telling me tht i donno how to do.....n i keep telling them "careless mistake la".....n then they like keep asking me tht after each question.....dam giler anoying man....than now i grounded till my nxt exam......but curi-curi use com...hehe

haiz....now dam late edi...wanna go sleep.....haha

No comments: