Sunday, April 27, 2008

CC day 2

waaa...my money flying away like mad cow!!!
y?? cse went cc 3 days in a row!!!
here's the money i spend
  1. thursday - rm 10.10
  2. friday - rm 18.10 ( including lunch )
  3. rm 13.40
all adds up to rm 41.60
siao man!! rm 38.60 fly away in just 3 days...nxt month don't nid money 2 eat liao...N I SERIOUSLY MEAN THT!!!
xian loong called me at 9.30 in the morning...say 2 go 2 the upper floor of the cc cse he says tht upstairs was actually cheaper....donno wht rubbish he talking abt...lol
i told my mum tht i wanted 2 go out 2 fren hse 2 do project...xD
ok ok...so i went there at 12.30....suppose 2 walk wit some1 u guys won't noe - shaun chow
he played during our skool's leo iu....n every1 says he rocks...i tink so too...
so i called eugene n told him 2 go 2 the upper floor of the cc....den at the same time he said tht all the ppl he invited cannot come.... _l_
stupid asshole....me n xian loong ask him invite all 8 ppl come....at the end...non of them came...as i expected anyway....but seriously me n xian loong were pissed...
n i told shaun tht me , xian loong n him team up vs 8 of them...den he was excited abt it also la...den i called him 2 come 2 my hse....bt he say he going later wit a fren...n at the same time i told him tht the 8 ppl cannot come...den he was also dam pissed wit eugene....
so i walked there....reach there 5 mins later...run all the way there...sweat like mad...
n to make things worst....IT WAS SERIOUSLY DAM HOT IN THE CC!!! n i donno y xian loong go choose a place at the corner...so far away frm the aircone...zzz
when i reached there...xian loong was wit his bro xian chee.....den they also complain abt the heat...so we decided 2 go downstairs....but cse i played 4 only 40 mins...i hav 2 pay rm2.... T.T

den when we reached downstairs.....GOD WAS I MAD AT XIAN LOONG!!!!
y?? cse they close the downstairs area cse they were having donno wht la....so we went back upstairs....HE WASTED MY MONEY MAN!!!
den we went back upstairs....tis time xian loong pick the EVEN MORE worst place den b4...
RITE IN FRONT OF THE BLOODY ENTRANCE!! OMG!! ALL THE HEAT COMING IN!!!
den shaun came....so i swap com nxt 2 him....den the com cacated like hell...so i swap com opposite of him...at least tis time we were under an aircone...eventhough we were RIGHT nxt 2 the entrance...so i can see the guy controlling all the coms...hehe
den when eugene came...shaun swap com nxt 2 me....n eugene beside him...n seriously...eugene couldn't shut his bloody mouth up 4 even a single minute....zzz
so we played COD 4...obviously....n most of the time i was the same team as shaun...
den when half way tht time....some 1 call me...it was sheena ( eugene's sis ) n she ask me wether eugene was wit me...den i say yes....den he went 2 talk wit him...den she asked him y i'm wit him...den i donno wht crap he told her...until she wanted 2 call my mum...OMG!!!
Y DIDN'T THE BASTARD PICK UP HIS PHONE UNTIL HIS SIS CALLED MY PHONE!!!!
den me n shaun was REALLY panicked....den we faster ask eugene get loss b4 the sis come....after tht he went 2 wait at asia cafe....n he said he will call his mum wait 4 him there....
den noe wht happen?? HIS MUM CAME N FIND ME!!! OMG !!!! #%&(*#% EUGENE MAN!!!! den she asked me where is he...den i say waiting at asia cafe....den she went away...couldn't find eugene....omg man....tht time even shaun was dam angry at eugene....
den not long after tht...some1 call shaun....guess hu?? EUGENE'S DAD!!! den the dad ask wether he noe where eugene was anot...den talk talk talk talk...lol
den after tht...shaun started cursing at eugene...i kept quiet n enjoy the moment where shaun jst kept cursing n cursing n cursing....LOL
after tht....xian loong n xian chee went back....n shaun's fren came....if i'm not mistaken...his name was wen jet...i donno...SRY!!
so play till 6...by tht time i lvled up frm lvl 40 till lvl 47...i tell u...it isn't easy...
n 1 thing destroyed my hope of saving it into my pendrive....n tht stupid single bloody sohai...ok ivan...no more cursing...xD
the stupid thing was A BLOODY ****** BLACKOUT!! OMG!!!! STUPID BLACKOUT!!! ARGG!!
den when we wanted 2 leave...there was already a long line lining up 2 pay...
bt luckily....wen jet was 1 of the 1st ppl 2 line up....xD

den i wanted 2 go home tht time edi....bt shaun invited me 2 eat dinner wit him...cse his b.day mar...i didn't even noe...lol...but anywayz
>>>>>>>>>>HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUN<<<<<<<<<<
so i called my dad n ask wether can go eat wit them...den he said yes....so 3 of us went 2 mcD....jst went there ytd 2 eat lunch...lol
but shaun paid 4 me....tq shaun...if not i pokai liao...xD
n wen jet has a strange way of eating his sauce....y?? cse he puts pepper into his ketchup sauce...so me n shaun were saying he was a retard...lol
den we wanted 2 go back 2 ftz 2 play starcraft.....so i called my mum tis time 2 ask wether can go anot...but tis time i told the truth la...n mummy say can!! yay!! tq mummy!!...lol
so we played like....i tink 5 games of starcraft??? n we lost all of them....cse we noobs mar...actually i was the only noob....cse long time no play liao.....
so we got fed up n chg 2 warcraft....3v3.....so i was orc , shaun was undead n wen jet was humans....the ai were 1 undead , 2 humans... so after we won edi...but got 2 more building la....
so i play play go send all my workers go destroy...lol....den the 3 of us started killing each other...n it started off by shaun killing my hero n at the same time wen jet atking my base.....so he destroy my altar 1st so i couldn't revive my hero....but lucky 4 me i had 1 surviving worker...n build an altar some1 else...xD so when both of them were atking each other...i revived my hero....at the end we decided 2 end the game...haha
after tht we played sheep tag...OMG WAS IT SOOOO FUNNY!!!! me n wen jet were the sheeps n shaun was the wolf...so i played my usual tactic n build farms at the sides of the map....n wen jet died 3 or 4 times....n we actually played a full game which was 30 mins...lol
den shaun's other frens came...so we played COD4 again.....n the result of the frustration i had abt the blackout....i started a new acc...got fed up of the lvl 40 acc....haizz n it was a 3v4 game...i was on the team which had 3 of us only....bt we won cse of me....SERIOUSLY!!! y?? cse shaun was a sniper on the other team....n because i jst started a new acc i didn't hav a sniper yet...so i jst camp...xD n the opposition team jst keeps coming 2 me till we won....n i had the highest score of 240...xD we left at guess wht time?? 10.30!!! 1 whole day playing at cc....walau.... so shaun's mum fetch us back.....n by the time i reached back it was already 11.15....cse wen jet stays at USJ 11...omg dam bloody far away.... n the worst thing tht happen was my mum knew abt my trip 2 ftz in the afternoon....must b cse of the *)(*%&#%#()_@&$*@$(*@&$@$&(@ EUGENE!!! URG!!! I CAN SERIOUSLY CURSE THE IDIOT NON STOP CSE HE IS SERIOUSLY ()#&%*(%#%#&%* PERSON!!! ARG!!! bt my parents told me nt 2 lie again...nxt time if i wanna go jst tell them the truth...n i tink tht's wht i'm gonna do frm now on...so i learned 2 very important lesson which is
  1. dont lie 2 go cc again
  2. NVR GO CC WIT STUPID EUGENE AGAIN!!!
ok....very sleep now...so chowz...

No comments: