Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Big trouble

today i went keith's hse 2 do the english NIE project....donno some stupid project frm the newspaper n if win can go hong kong disneyland....
at 1st i didn't join the group....den suddenly matt choose me....cse in his team got nobody can draw ma...only me can draw....xD
so at 1st i planned 2 leave hse at 8.30....den my dad take so long 2 get ready....i was like
"omg...papa faster la...i goin 2 b late la...."
den he say "wait la wait la".....wtf!! take his time drink coffee while eating his toast bread...den i got SOO fed up n rest on the sofa....3 mins later after tht...i was in dreamland ( sleeping...lol )
den he woke me up at 8.50 n say i the 1 not ready...lol
so i reach there...i ring the bell 4 or 5 times only keith come down....lol
so went up there...we all chat chat chat....den we use the com also...i keep saying how ciplak his com his...HAHAHA
i also updated my previous post at his house also...while they were playing wit the brain n the tennis ball...lol
actually the brain is a rubber ball tht can bounce...so we keep throwing at each other the brain n tennis ball....n once matt threw the ball n hit steampao banana....LOL
den keith scolded us n we started doing the NIE project at 9.30...actually it was 'me' not 'we'...y?? cse those other 3 stupid monkeys did ntg bt stare at me draw 'Save The Environment'...cse they all sux at drawing...i'm the best....( i not being perasan...xD )
so i draw in pencil 1st...all of them complaining abt the way i draw wit the pencil...cse i draw so light mar....so they complain cannot see....so i ask them shuddup or they do...den they did wht i told them to...hehehe
also 1 thing...keith n his 'creative' mind ask me 2 draw the 'T' in the word 'The' as a tree...donno wht on earth tht guy tinking....lol
den half way drawing...i tink matt called sq n ask if sq coming....den when sq pick up the phone...he was actually still sleeping...tht guy sleeping beauty or wht??
so we all decided nt 2 talk 2 him in skool later...xD
after finish drawing the "Save The Environmet' i was at the com listening 2 my playlist...all planetshakers n hillsong...xD....while steam pao , keith n matt played fifa on ps...
so after i got bored...i went down jst 2 see man u losing to donno wht team....stupid keith!! u disgrace Man U!!!
so after matt n keith's game...matt had 2 go home...so me n steam pao played....
funny thing was i used derby...LOL
n of course vin sen played Man U....the game ended wit a nice draw....so we went 2 penalty shoot out....i was lmao cse the score was 3-0....LOL!!!
2 shots i sav...1 shot he kik donno where....HAHAHAHA...so me n keith laughing at him nonstop....poor steam pao...lol
den after tht keith fought against steampao....n to no suprice....keith won
after tht me n vin sen had a rematch...tis time i used arsenal n i used the analog key controller...so i say i guarantee win...but i actually lost...y?? CSE VIN SEN WAS DAM LUCKY !!!! cse i using analog....so i accidently pressed the analog button so i couldn't move my defence...n his rooney jst ran through my defense n score....den he said he veli 'ong' tht's y he won...zzz

skool was boring....bt tis week n nxt week i'm on p.a duty....yay!!!
so i helped liyana set up the p.a system n i went 2 my duty station in the hall which is the a-3 door...n kar sing was wit me....cse he had no station 2 take care of ma....so both of us chat through the whole assembly...xD
n sometimes...i regret talking wit him....all the stupid pervert stuff...u noe kar sing....
n today mst hav been the worst....cse he told me
"ivan , look at the girl on ur right with the pinafore...can see her underwear"
den i was OMG~~~ bt still he ask me 2 look n i looked....there was a girl not sitting properly n i could see her underwear....so i laugh like mad....
den ks ask izza 2 tell the girl 2 seat properly....so he explain the whole story....n by the time he finished explaining...the girl already seated properly....den izza asked wht colour the underwear...den me n kar sing laugh like mad...bt luckily we laugh outside...if not pn zubiadah could hav saw us.....xD
den after tht....ks keep talking abt the form 1 girls abt the way they sit can see their undies...i was like "ks...SHUDDUP LA!!! i noe u 1 2 see all the girls semi-naked"
den immediately he shuddup....LOL
so skool stated wit sej....we missed english due 2 the assembly....
after tht it was geo...n as usual...pn suriani keeps all the prefects in the class till there's only 5 minutes 4 us to eat...haiz...stupid teacher...xD
after class....as my post title "BIG TROUBLE"....it all started after recess...
cse during the assembly earlier...teacher talked abt students hanging outside class after recess...n keith , brandon n danial were standing outside....so i asked them 2 go in...but b4 they went in....sadly en.anuar saw them n ask me 2 called them down....n boy was it a long process...
1st...cse the B.D's tht were inside the drawer inside the staff room already ran out....en anuar asked me 2 get some B.D forms frm the BP ( bilik pengawas ) cse he wanted 2 giv all 3 of them B.D 4 not listening 2 teacher's instruction....n the penalty points of the punishment is 15...
after tht....en anuar asked me 2 call pravin 2 file those B.D n bla bla bla...)
conclusion - skip pn maizon's class...yay~!!! LOL
n today.....me , eugene n xl ( xian loong ) were talking abt the cc incident on sat...n seriously...me n xl were seriously DAM PISSED wit him....y?? not only did my mum figure out...bt so did xl's mum too....bt he was as lucky as me....the mum jst told him nt 2 lie...lucky him
n 2 things tht eugene really really pissed me off with...
  1. he noe he wrong....1 2 bullshit some more
  2. he noe he wrong...go blame us instead
man did i seriously feel like bashing him up when he said all the bullshits.....n i reported all tis bullshits 2 shaun too...n boy was shaun pissed off too....xD

at home....my aunty had an accident so she had 2 spend at least a week in the hospital not far frm my hse...n i mean REALLY NOT FAR frm my house...jst 50 m away...xD
n cse my aunty had 2 stay in the hospital...my couz is gonna stay in my hse till their mum gets discharge frm the hospital...
so we had lots of fun...except 4 me...hav 2 do geo notes 4 me n winnie , bm essay , kh notes n hav 2 draw 3 pictures....n i had 2 draw 4 keith 4 borrowing his book...so i finished all tht at 2.30 a.m...OMG!!!
n when i went 2 sleep...i keep complaining abt eugene 2 jamie...she was like asking...actually begging me 2 shuddup....bt i shuddup anywayz...xD

“Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death— even death on a cross!”- Philippians 2:5-8

No comments: