Thursday, April 10, 2008

A hating day...

today i woke up at 11.15 a.m....consider dam late cse i've been waking up at 7 nowadays..y if u ask...cse my cousin chating wit lynn till 4.30 in the morning...i also cant sleep cse the monitor light is dam bright...lol....almost miss my bus sia....eat my lunch in jst 10 mins!!!
my 3 cousins look at me eat like crazy...lol....

in skool....zzz...edric reali pissed me off today man....1st...en.supra wanted p.a system la...
so izza n shahirah went 2 get it....so i went back 2 dewan la....den edric ask me AGAIN..
"IVAN!! WHERE'S THE P.A SYSTEM?? EN.SUPRA WANTS IT NOW!!!"
den i said "chill la...izza n shahirah r taking it..."
den he dam angry go ask me go take..zzzz....so i like wtv la...so i go take the p.a system....
den after tht....all the ppl in cf goin somewhere la....den my jie wanted me
follow her see where they goin....so we follow follow them 2 the gazebo la...den she go talk
wit them...leave me alone at the bilik guru there....
den she come back say they having prayer meeting....she ask me 2 join also la...
den i tell her "dowan la....after edric n nat scould....i dam lazy 2 layan them edi..."
so we went go ask edric's permission wether can go or not....
den when we ask...he go shout at us...yea...SHOUT at us...

den english gt survey n bla bla bla...lol
den maths tht time....i go ponteng class...wakakaka....ok la...not really ponteng la....
but go jaga 1 setia class....
tht time they were having moral class.....their class is really quite compared to the 1 setia n 1 usaha moral class last year...cse we our moral class last year gt xian loong n vishahan...lol
den we went back class...cse ustaz amir taking care of tht class....
den during maths time dam funny.....
cse pn.ding's english isn't reali tht fluent la....so whenever she says xero....it seems
like she's saying chiro...lol....
so she said "in year chiro chiro 2...our skool bla bla bla"
so eugene ask y does teacher say xero as chiro....den the whole class laugh like crazy...
some more non-stop u noe....but i really feel dam sad 4 pn.ding man...the whole class laughing
at her jst cse her english is not tht fluent...lol

den after recess...the long wait is over....CSE FINALLY THE INTERVIEW 4 THE FORM
1 PREFECTS IN TODAY!!!...cse all the form 2 prefects were asking edric n nat
when we r getting our juniors....
so i wanted 2 talk 2 the form 1 students hu were waiting 2 b interviewed la....
den the top 6 ask me get loss...zzzz....talk wit them also cannot....
those top 6 ppl dam *&%#* la.....nadia n liyana can talk wit them but i cannot la...dam nice....
wanted 2 slap all of them......

den during geo....pn.suriani ask me 2 go around the form 2 classes 2 ask hu wanted
2 join the fashion show nxt week....so i went around the form 2 classes la....
den when i went to 2 Bakti....( my jie jie's class )....mrs.tan inside la...
the whole class went "WOAA!!! HUI QING GUY IS HERE!!!!"
THE WHOLE CLASS U NOE!!!!.....i was really malu la.....
den mrs.tan ask me "eh ivan....u wanna see leyu izzit??"...den i was like
"maybe...maybe not..." den she go call her come...lol....den the whole class ask me
2 kiss her...LOL....FOR GODSAKE!!!! SHE'S JUST MY PET SISTER!!!!

zzz...today i was dam angry at all prefects....ESPECIALLY the top 6....donno y la...but i'm
dam angry at them....haiz....now 1a.m edi...my cousin wanna use the com...chowz

No comments: